Always Best Care
What’s unique about this model is that three distinct revenue streams come from the same referral source.
- Senior care is the fastest growing segment of the health care industry, with more than 10,000 Americans turning 65 every day!
- High ratio of sales volume to initial investment makes the senior care franchise opportunity a very enticing business model
- Always Best Care was named one of the fastest growing senior care franchises every year since 2011 (Entrepreneur magazine), one of the best franchises in franchisee satisfaction (Franchise Business Review), one of the best for minorities (USA Today), one of the best for veterans (Military Times), one of the best for African Americans (Black Enterprise magazine), one of the top low cost franchises (Franchise Business Review) and one of the best franchises in America (America’s Best Franchises)!
- Members of the boomer generation have an overwhelming desire to remain independent and, combined with advances in medicine, they are setting the stage for unprecedented growth for in-home care, home health care and assisted living community care
- Award-winning marketing support for franchisees – Always Best Care has been honored with more awards for marketing and advertising excellence than any other senior care brand in the USA!
- Always Best Care takes the stress out of caregiver staffing! Always Best Care provides an optional staffing management service free for the first six months of a new franchisee’s operations, resulting in a simple option to manage a franchisee’s growing staff of care providers. This encompasses key back-office functions: 24/7 scheduling and related communications, management of care provider staff, operations, billing and payroll input. This allows new franchisees to concentrate their efforts on building revenues, without the distractions of running their back office scheduling functions.
- Local training and ongoing support – a big advantage for franchisees! Always Best Care provides a powerful combination of both national and local support. Corporate training includes how to use sales performance metrics, marketing, national accounts, turnkey operating technology, system-wide benchmarking and third party customer satisfaction support.
- You don’t need health care experience to be successful as an Always Best Care business owner. With our extensive training program, local and national support, you’ll learn the basics of the industry and be on your way to becoming a local source for information on elder care