- Broker Rating 91.1
- Average Investment: $70-130,000
- Phone: 702-946-0154*
- Address: Greenwood Village, CO
Why Homewatch CareGivers?
Homewatch CareGivers franchise locations provide home care and personal assistance to individuals who are aging, disabled or rehabilitating, which allows clients to remain living independently at home. Through training and ongoing support from our team, each Homewatch CareGivers franchisee is equipped to deliver the exceptional care and proprietary programs that provide peace of mind to clients and their loved ones.
- Proven model
- Lifetime training guarantee
- Experienced franchise leadership team
- Proprietary, online training platform
- Customized care plans
- Industry expertise
These are just a few of the advantages that come with being a Homewatch CareGivers franchisee.
“I’ve had many successes in my past career, but none have been more rewarding than giving back to my local community.”
Tanya Finnerty – Carlsbad, CA
The Homewatch CareGivers Advantage
Homewatch CareGivers was founded by Paul Sauer in 1980 on the principle of delivering high-quality and compassionate care to people who need home care services.
Today, with Paul’s daughter Leann Reynolds as CEO, his vision of being the premier provider of home care services continues on. From providing the assistance that helps people age, rehabilitate, or recover at home, to enhancing quality of life by including clients in their own care decisions, to giving peace of mind to clients’ loved ones, our home care Franchisees leave a lasting impact on their communities.
“We have the best trained caregivers in our market.”
Wes Carson – Portland, OR
Support And Training
We offer a lifetime training guarantee to all franchisees and their staff.
The best practices and tools we provide our franchisees stem from our years of experience in the home care industry and continuous improvement of our model. Some of the support and training franchisees receive includes:
- Week-long classroom training at the Support Center in Denver
- In-field launch program at your office
- Market Action Plan (MAP) informs marketing, sales and operational strategies and tactics to accomplish business goals
- Business Implementation Plan (BIP) identifies weekly activities and critical path items for your first year in business
- Monthly webinars and best practices trainings
- Customized intranet to access the latest tools and call recordings
- Annual conference in Colorado for networking and the latest on company initiatives
- Peer group forums for franchisee-to-franchisee communications and support
I am so grateful to own a Homewatch Franchise! We touch people’s lives every day through the positive work that we do by helping those in need and providing jobs to caregivers.
Kathryn Parks – Columbia, MD
A Senior Care Franchise Opportunity For Veterans
In-home senior care is a business opportunity that aligns well with the qualities that many military leaders already possess:
- Commitment to the safety and well-being of others
- Understanding of rules and regulations
- Follow-through based on a shared mission
We were named a top franchise for Veterans by the Military Times in 2017.
- Get 10% off our franchise fee through our VetFran initiative
- Gain access to additional loan and financing options through our third-party partners
- Build a business that serves some of America’s 23 million veterans with home care